Pakenham Curling Club Banner

Curling in Pakenham

Curling in Pakenham started in the 1860's on the Mississippi River below the Stone Bridge in the Village of Pakenham. In 1892 a covered rink was erected on Victoria Street in the heart of the village until 1927, when, due to ravages of time, the building was demolished. Two sheets of ice and the Clubhouse were rebuilt on the corner of Jessie and Isabella Streets in 1939 by local supporters at a cost of $2,150.00

Pakenham Curling Club is located at:
172 Jessie Street
Telephone: 613-624-5326

Mailing address-
PO Box 171
Pakenham, Ontario
K0A 2X0

Club logo

Curling in Pakenham